Musaic Box Musaic Box

Pretty good concept.

The only thing I have to say against it is the problem other users have had - I must test it, but I think the problem comes from when you transition to the next room without finding all the pieces in the last room.

Although I also found the fix on how to be able to restart the game: right click, go to the storage options, set it to 0, apply. Restart the game and your savegame will be erased.

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

I'm sorry.

While the story was pretty good, the game got repetitive really fast. As for your 8th level, I doubt anyone will ever find it. The game isn't addictive enough, and while the story drove me to get all 3 "endings" (finish each level at least once with every trinket), the 8th level is WAY too well hidden (or hard to access). Leave those kind of secrets for games that are games. For pieces of interactive art like this, the key is not to put something out of reach of the player in a hope someone will, eventually, find it, but to lay clues everywhere as to where it is, leaving it as a mystery to be solved.

Overall, it was way too difficult for the engagement of the story, especially with the mechanics you gave it (Too many times have I been caught by an almost hidden flock of birds or gust of wind and pulled into the smoke. The ravens, too, are completely useless, aside for usage as a metaphor for the regrets of the past.)

flowEST flowEST

Amazing.

This game is quite simply amazing. The whole experience is very smooth and relaxing, and finding new tactics to keep the most critters in the screen at once is quite fun (managed to make a 11-critter chain survive to the end with this technique I made up). Overall, it is quite an unique concept. Although I must admit it lacks slightly the substance to make a properly-called game. It's more of a minigame. It's still awesome nontheless, and for this my good sir I give you 5/5, 10/10.

Keep making stuff of this quality and I'm telling you, you'll go far.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Incredible...

I just want to know; is THERE going to be an episode 2?

Arcanorum Arcanorum

The concept is there, but...

...it's somewhat flawed.

First, the major downside to this game (which is still rather fun) is that there is no pause button. Especially annoying during survival, when you need to do something. Next time, be sure to add one.

Second, the physics collision are horrible. I died many times because parts of enemies got stuck in my weapon (or even body, sometimes). It should really be worked on.

Third, the AI isn't too good. It just swarms at me. It's not really a good tactic because when they're too few, it's too easy to counter, and when they're not too few, it's nearly impossible to counter as they close in in a tomb-like crush. They sometimes also just fly off-screen, making it impossible to progress further, which is frustrating.

The controls are clunky too. The ships could be much more reactive.

On the bright side, the game concept is pretty good, the graphics are great, and I absolutely love that you made everything the AI uses available to the player. That is a HUGE plus. I especially love the two-sided weapons.

In the end, the game is pretty good, but could seriously be worked on. 6/10, 3/5.

Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

Amazing.

This game is really awesome. I also love the "creepy sauce" children's tale. But the gameplay itself doesn't give it's place; it's very well conceived and very nice to use. The music adds some ambiance too. At any rate, I will be looking forwards to your next game.

Little note, Dracco0085, yes it DOES do something. It reveals to the sharp eye the smallest of the details (and thus, the most valuable in points)

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

That was incredible.

I found it VERY amazing. I could keep going up about until the 3rd level of Breakout, and then my multitask abilities couldn't keep up and I lost.

We need more games this ingenious.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Awesome.

I loved this game. It was very entertaining and required a good amount of skill to complete.

Any tips on how to beat level 40 is very welcome though. I'm stuck there.

Cat Fling Cat Fling

Heh, not bad...

I really enjoyed this game. I had fun up to the third round. I thought that cat would ALWAYS fall back unharmed no matter what... well, on round 3, I saw that not. 10 revs and he reached the sky, then I felt guilty when he smashed his face on the ground. Oh, still, it was a very well done game, good job.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Awesome game, but...

What are the hidden buttons for? I one, but it didn't seem to do anything.